Who is this course In Office for?
The training for orthodontists and residents planning to start to practice the lingual orthodontics or practitioners who wish to improve their classifications and archive additional skills in the practice with lingual braces.
During the day?
- The beginning of the treatment. The removal silicone impressions.
- The intraoral photos.
- A treatment planning and a completing order.
- The fixing brackets. Recommendations of the selection of material and tools used for fixation and algorithm of work.
- A replace the arches. From the initial to the last arch.
- The bends of arches.
- The rebonding of braces. A prevention of the automatic remove of braces.
- The removing braces, a fixing retainers.
A registration and payment
Pre-registration and payment are required
Phone: +7 (927) 244-51-11